Sunday, October 3, 2010

Your Mailbox is Full

I was really irritated the other day because I keep trying to call someone and I always get the message that their mailbox is full.  I really need to talk to this person and I don't have any other way of getting a hold of her.  I kept thinking seriously, empty your mailbox!  So this morning when I go to check my messages I hear "your mailbox is full."  Oops.  I guess that's karma for you.  Also, later I ran into her at the grocery store.  Guess it all worked out. 

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it funny how much it relieves us of our duties being able to leave that message on someone's answering machine?!
    I can't imagine the anxiety people used to feel when they called and couldn't leave people messages, but had to keep trying and trying again!

    ReplyDelete