Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Lighten Up

So, it's been awhile -- I've been busy. For those of you familiar with Fox 13 News you may have already seen it. For those of you who are not -- well, it's been an adventure. I'll be "Lightening Up" with Big Budah. So if you'd like to track my weight feel free to tune in. If you'd like to follow my blog on their website, here's the link. http://community.fox13now.com/view/displayManageBlog.kickAction?as=96363 If you'd like to watch the video clips it's easiest to select Good Day Utah then video then Big Budah. Oh my. What have I done?


8 comments:

  1. Melissa!!!! I am so proud of you! I look forward to watching the clips! I wished we lived closer so we could go to the gym together. Keep up the great work!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Melissa. I think it will be an incredible journey! You have a lot of support & people cheering for you along the way. Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to you! You are very brave and inspirational. You have my support. I'm rootin' for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So that's where you've been! I'm glad we have some more Melissa to read somewhere. ;)

    This looks like a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did amazing this first week! Keep it up!
    I can't believe 14 lbs in one week. That's half a Miles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just saw this tonight and went to Fox 13's website to check out the videos. "No more pie!!" You're awesome and an inspiration! I'm so excited for you.

    Love,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go Melissa!!! I just watched the most recent update! you are doing SOOO great! Keep it up!
    Michelle
    I tried to send this to your e-mail address, but apparently I have the wrong address!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm still following you on the show and on Fox 13 blog.
    You are doing fantastic! I haven't commented on your Fox blog b/c I didn't want to sign up for an account...but I am reading it.

    ReplyDelete