Saturday, December 11, 2010

Provo girls

So a super funny friend posted this clip on her facebook page.  You can read more from her at Stacy's Snippets I think this would be a lot funnier if I had actually gone to the Y.  Posting it here just kind of makes it seem like I'm making fun of everyone who did, but I'm not.  If you've ever been a young Mormon girl you can relate and I always love a good parody.  Katie Perry is such a good target.   Be prepared for some good belly laughs.  I think my favorite part is the girl with the crazy eyes -- trust me you'll know it when you see it.
 
Provo girls

3 comments:

  1. omg, i saw this on fb the other day and i almost died laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH. LOVIE! Crying with laughter I tell you! I am going to borrow this. (also your friend's blog is hilarious!)

    ReplyDelete