Saturday, December 13, 2008

Favorite New Song

I can't get enough of this song.  I first heard it two weeks ago when Sheryl Crow was featured on an early Sunday news program.  I wasn't really watching but I heard a clip of the song and was immediately hooked.  So pretty. Such a great message.  I actually bought the CD at Hallmark which I never do anymore.  I usually just buy music on itunes, but it's one of those exclusive deals.  I really don't like the rest of the CD, but I love this song. I hope it becomes more available.  Anyway, give it a listen from youtube (Mom, you'll have to turn off the music at the bottom before you play it.).


I hope that this post makes up for the post about my feet.

4 comments:

  1. I love that! Her voice is so simple, laid back, and precise at the same time- I love that. So original and traditional at the same time- she's got a good thing going with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your taste in music. Keep sending it on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a good song! Ok we totally need to get together for brunch over the Christmas break. I will get with Melanie & Stacy and we can "discuss"

    ReplyDelete