Sunday, February 1, 2009

American Idol

American Idol has returned in all its glory.  I loved the episode from Salt Lake.  Pretty much summed up our state. I can't wait for Hollywood week.  I'm so glad they brought back the group songs.  Get ready for some train wrecks people.  I don't have any favorites yet, still too soon to tell, but I did like the girl from Salt Lake with the tattoos all down her arm.  I liked how she sang her song. But my favorite moment came from the first episode when Ryan Seacrest tried to high five the blind guy.  It was pretty funny.  



5 comments:

  1. I loved Salt Lake! That one rocked. I love how they completely avoided the word Mormon- finally a break. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salt Lake was definitely my favorite episode so far. And Meagan (the tattoo girl from WOOHOO Sandy) is one I'll be watching for. I CANNOT wait for Hollywood week to start!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed the high 5 thing. Thanks for letting me relive that. Sad and funny all at once!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am still laughing at the High Five. Seriously!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. High fiving a blind guy? That's pretty funny! I should totally start watching it! Oh wait, nope. haha :)

    ReplyDelete