Thursday, September 25, 2008

Letterman V. McCain

I can be pretty political when I want to be. I've tried to keep it out of my blog because I tend to make incriminating comments that come back to haunt me later. Trust me I am very opinionated when it comes to local, state, and national politics. But, I'd like to set my personal views aside and I hope that everyone can appreciate the following post for what it is meant to be -- political humor. Just a word of warning to any future candidates appearing on The Late Show. Don't cross David Letterman.

David Letterman

(The clip is nine minutes. The best part comes when he's sitting with Keith Oberman at about the 7 minute mark.)

I just found another clip that is a lot shorter with most of the highlights.

The Today Show

Now, I'm off to the store to buy a video tape for tonight. I've got my DVR set to record ER and Grey's Anatomy. Unfortunately, or fortunately Grey's is two hours tonight so now I am going to need to record CSI on an actual video tape. Oh I love premiere week. BTW -- Heroes was awesome. Yes, lame 80's term but I don't care. While I'm at it I'll add that it was gnarly and rad.

1 comment:

  1. Politics is ugly sometimes! I'm glad that your family has opened my eyes to some important issues that I used to see as black and white. It's good to make informed decisions... i think McCain just lost letterman's vote, if he ever had it!

    ReplyDelete