Friday, October 17, 2008

EWWW!

The other night I awoke from a deep sleep with a refreshing open mouthed yawn.  I was greeted with a warm wet tongue.  TMI?  Yes, it was Dudley who apparently wanted to sample some of my morning breath.  That is when I shoved him off the bed, ran to the bathroom, and brushed my teeth four times.  I trashed the toothbrush and am now on my way to buy a new one.  
I don't mind a good snuggle with the Dudster, but French kissing is going too far.  A girl's gotta have her standards.  

The good news:  Due to this post the scary Tyra Banks photo is no longer on the page.  

The bad news:  Feeling violated every time I look at that tongue. : (

5 comments:

  1. *Shudder* Not a dog lover.

    Hey- You've got a pretty cool, informative TV thing going on to the right of your page! I'm thinking you could get an actual TV blog going and turn your critiques and conclusions into something profitable. You've got the humor and wit you would need backing you up!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. GROSS!!!! That is something I wouldn't want to wake to. I have a hard time just having morning breath let alone a dog tongue added to that. No thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eww!!!! I can honestly say, though, I've been in your place before but with Potter. Gross....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah. The joys of pet ownership. This is why I let my kids enjoy your pets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are hilarious. Way to turn a heinous trauma into serious entertainment!

    ReplyDelete