Thursday, October 16, 2008

Photo tag

It's Wednesday morning and I'm sitting here in my pajamas. I just had a nice bowl of cinnamon life. Yum. And I must say how much I love UEA. Sure, I'll go to the convention. I just don't need to arrive at 7:30 a.m. Sure, I'll be working on school related items all week. I'll just do it in my pajamas. So, before I dig in, I thought I'd get caught up on some blogging.

This tag was to go to my fourth picture folder and download the fourth picture. At first I didn't think I had folders. My idea of organization is pile of this, pile of that, I'm embarrassed to even describe my desktop, both real and virtual. Anyway, I was delighted to find that iPhoto organizes my pictures for me according to event, so this was my photo. It's of my dad and Adam making bubbles one humid afternoon. Dad really does know how to get some good bubbles going. We have a great video of one vacation to Mississippi and everyone is out on the front lawn to cheer on runners in a race but the real show wasn't the race, it was the giant bubbles. It was very cool.

3 comments:

  1. We still want to do this...
    It just never happened that we had a humid AND mild temperature day WHEN all kids were out of school AND we had a chance to drive out to Sandy. Wow. Lots of planets have to align.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture! The kids had such a great time. Bubbles are always a hit! I made some a few months back and neighborhood kids were coming from everywhere!

    ReplyDelete