Sunday, November 16, 2008

Catch Up

I've been sick this week.  So now I'm going to try and play catch up.  

First, fellow blogger Kelly posted about her five recent downloads from itunes.  I love itunes and download music all the time.  This post was made for me. 

My most recent downloads were all for the kids.  I'm a bit sensitive to the fact that I need to have a life outside of school, so I hesitated even mentioning this, but I am also a bit of a rule follower and felt it wouldn't be honest if I listed the five previous downloads, (that plus the fact that several of them were from American Idol alumns and I'm still not ready to embrace this pop side of my musical interests).  So, it didn't take much to convince me to do a search for some new music.  So here are my 5 most recent kid song downloads, and my 5 most recent grown up downloads.

Kids songs
  1. Move It from the Madagascar sound track -- put this on during PE and the kids go wild.
  2. 789 by The Barenaked Ladies
  3. Crazy ABCs by The Barenaked Ladies
  4. ZYX by They Might Be Giants
  5. Clap Your Hands by They Might Be Giants
My downloads
  1. Love Lockdown by Kanye West
  2. Trouble is a Friend by Lenka
  3. Be OK by Ingrid Michaelson
  4. Simple Times by Joshua Radin -- I couldn't decide on just one song so I bought the whole album.
  5. Winter Song by Sarah Bareilles & Ingrid Michaelson


2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I'm so glad you already did this! I'm going to go listen to all of these now. (Well- after I'm done reading the million other posts you just put up- ha! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sorry to hear that you have been sick. Never fun! Good idea with the kids songs. Move It is such a great song. Also the 789, Crazy ABC's and ZYX are songs that come on Disney Channel. So much fun to dance to. Also, also.. good to see a Kanye West fan 'in da house'! I heart Itunes and their "clean" versions of songs. :)

    ReplyDelete