Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Season Finale

Thursday is the season finale of So You Think You Can Dance. What will I do with myself now that I have freed up two nights of television viewing? I'm sad it's over. I love watching the dancers -- so talented and fun to watch. I can't decide who I want to win. Katee has been a favorite since day one, but I really like Joshua too. I've compiled some of my favorite performances. Hopefully the links all work, it can be hit or miss with youtube. Well, if you have a half hour to kill they are worth a watch. If you only have one minute to kill watch Gev's final solo. It's AMAZING! (Mom, all you have to do is click on the link and everything will start automatically -- it's a miracle.)

BTW, it's Wednesday night and I am going downstairs to take my garbage can out right now. Yeah for me! I can't miss three weeks in a row. Also, I have been flossing diligently, sometimes five times a day. I'm hoping that if I increase my average I will have a positive report. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. I have never really watched this show. I am thinking to myself WHY?!! The links you listed are INCREDIBLE! I have chills, and yes they are multiplyin'.. but I am not losing control. YET! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I forgot to add. Good Luck with the dentist. I am sending calming vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete