Monday, July 7, 2008

Closure

I finally finished the Twilight books. It got a little scary at the end there. I just need a little more closure. Darn it. Now I'm going to have to read Breaking Dawn. The only problem is that it comes out in August and by August I'm already in school mode. I can't afford to mess with my sleep schedule then like I have the past few days. Dudley is getting annoyed too. He just follows me around hoping that I'm going to bed. He'll start pulling on my ankle and get restless if I'm still up past 10:30. He's like a little kid. He wants to stay up but he's too tired so he just gets onery. Alright the next book I'm going to read probably won't be the page turner I just finished but I promised myself I'd read it before school starts, Classroom Discussions: Using Math Talk to Help Students Learn. I'll be sure to update everyone on my progress.

1 comment:

  1. I'm now into "The Host" and so far am really enjoying it, too. It's an interesting, different kind of story! Maybe next summer,eh?

    ReplyDelete