Saturday, July 5, 2008

Twilight


I just finished the second book in the Twilight series. I've been holding off reading it because I knew I would do what I just did -- stayed up until 3:30 in the morning reading then woke up again at 7:00 with the book in the ready position right there on my pillow to continue reading. I can't do things like that when school is in session. That's what July is for. I do love my forced unpaid vacation. After breakfast here comes book number three. Who knew vampires and werewolves could be so entertaining. (I just proofread this paragraph and I caught 7 errors. That's what 31/2 hours of sleep will do to you. Hope I found 'em all.)

1 comment:

  1. Love this series! And I'm a huge So you think you can dance fan too! We have a lot in common. It was fun to see your blog and find that out. Can't wait to talk at the BBQ.

    ReplyDelete