Saturday, July 12, 2008

Disney Princess

Okay, I've always wanted to be a princess. Summer posted this on her blog and I was intrigued. These are my results.

You are Snow White -- Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.

I knew that I had this amazing power to make everyone I meet fall instantly in love with me -- that's why I'm 36 and single. I just hope I also have the ultra cool soprano vibrato. Snow White knows how to sing!

Which princess are you? -- I'm still working on creating links so I hope this works.
http://www.greatestjournal.com/quiz.bml?Q=16354

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Well, I have to admit, that really does seem like you! How funny. I just hope some lady with a narcissus complex and a woodsman friend doesn't get jealous of you and want your heart cut out. Unless, of course, you can speak to woodland creatures. Then we're good.

    Hey- thanks for the post! That was so nice of you. For some reason I didn't realize you were you until I visited your blog- isn't that dumb?! Anyway. I'm glad I now know which Melissa this is, and look forward to reading your take on things. Because really- my Pocahontas could use a little Snow White. (I wish I were kidding.)

    ReplyDelete