Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Yellowstone trip



I just got back from a vacation to Jackson Hole and Yellowstone with Ashley and Adam. I can't believe how fun it was. They were so great -- No complaining or arguing. It made the trip so exciting. I think some of the highlights were floating the Snake river, the Ripley's Believe it or Not Museum in Jackson, staying in the western style cabin on Lake Yellowstone, the eggs benedict on crab cakes breakfast, seeing a black bear in the wild about 6 miles from the west exit, and the spontaneous stop at Bearworld just outside of Rexburg. I had so much fun with my adopted family. Thanks Melanie and Mark for letting me take them. I think I'll have to make it a tradition. I'm already planning a trip for the other nieces and nephews. They'll have to get a little older though. It gives me just enough time to start saving.

No comments:

Post a Comment