Saturday, July 26, 2008

Tag

Kiley just tagged me so I guess I'm it. Here it goes. Post these rules on your blog. Answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog. Tag five people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Here it is:

JOYS:
  1. Spending time with nieces and nephews.
  2. Going down a size.
  3. Really good romantic comedies.
FEARS:
  1. Snakes.
  2. After my neighbors tub fell through the ceiling into her kitchen, a former irrational fear just became rationalized.
  3. Forgetting I am supposed to teach something, somewhere. Remembering at the last minute and showing up unprepared.
GOALS:
  1. Lose weight and more weight.
  2. Have enough money in my savings to buy a car outright when the need arises.
  3. Minimize my television viewing.
OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS:
  1. Blogging.
  2. Reality TV and DVR (This really interferes with my goal).
  3. Collecting good children's books.

RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS ABOUT ME:
  1. I never forget to DVR an episode of This Week with George Stephanopoulos. I watch the featured guest, even sit through the round table discussion just so I can see (a) who died and (b) the funnies. I love all the political humor.
  2. I also always DVR VH1 Top 20 Countdown. This I do not watch in its entirety. I can get through the two hour program in 15 minutes.
  3. I almost didn't graduate from high school. Despite being offered three full-ride scholarships to three different universities, I was short a P.E. credit. I took correspondence bowling from BYU and bowled 30 games in three days. The end result -- massive blister on my thumb and a high school diploma. I do know how to hand score a bowling game but I can't get my average about 70.
Tag: Melanie, Lesley, Amie, Nicky, and Tina (I know your blog is still not up. Hopefully, this will give you an easy post.)

4 comments:

  1. almost didn't graduate?!? those darn PE classes. that's one of my recurring nightmares -- finding out I thought I was graduating and then had like 3 credits to go...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is interesting that you tape This Week with George Stephanopoulos. I like the funnies and it is a good tribute for soldiers. Mr. Stephanopoulos is pretty attractive in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok the only thing I know about George Stephanopoulos is Monica, Rachel and Pheobe received his pizza by mistake while they were having a girls night out. How is THAT for keeping up with politics?!
    Way to go with bowling!!! Yeah I am the same score wise. My dad would be so disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh...good old correspondence bowling. What a good use of time. haha!

    ReplyDelete